Re: Triggered gap and safety gaps

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

bert,
in my early "RAW" circuit, i didn't provide this return path. i grounded
the case of the nst, the dimmer case and the nst filter circuit ground
term., could this have been why the safety gap would fire every once in
a while? i wondered were the trigger energy was going, i thought maybe
it was following the main tank energy around the primary?
i am setting up to try terry's setup now.
marc m.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>