Re: Tesla's Myth question

Original poster: "Steve Rosenthal by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <sdrosen-at-cwia-dot-com>

Teresa,

Here's my 2 cents. Since nobody (actually if you research it, you will find
that there are those who say they have been able to do similar things, i.e.
Hendershott, Moray,etc.) , the general concensus (particularly amongst the
academic community)..... is since we can't figure out what he was thinking
(since he only left hints about certain fundamental details) he was a crackpot
and has been denegrated to the status of "mad scientist".

I think anything is possible, and we have only scratched the surface with our
present technologies. You may be the one who figures out the key to the
technology. I strongly encourage you to research it for yourself. Look at all
the information.  No matter how advanced we think we are, we still really do
not understand such fundamental forces as gravity, magnetism, and electricity.

Dr. Tesla was a visionary genius. He was also very gullible and naive about
business conduct. He was ravaged by J.P Morgan, Tommy Edison and Georgey
Westinghouse, amongst others. He became very reclusive and and introverted in
his latter days, and many interpret that as being "crazy". Interestingly it is
well documented that certain government agencies confiscated his effects at the
time of his death. One has to ask why the government would be so interested in
the effects of a crazy old man?

I don't know if you can contact Ron Kovac (anyone on the list in contact with
Ron?) but he did some very interesting experimentation with respect to what he
called the "Tesla Power Wave".

Bottom line. If an intellect, in the class of Tesla, appeared today we wouldn't
have a pollution problem, or energy problem. Oil would not be used as a fuel,
there would be no power disribution  wires strung over our heads. Energy would
not be based on "fire" technology. At least that's what I think..........

SR