Re: Big Triode,little knowledge

Original poster: "James T by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jamest2000-at-att-dot-net>

Hi JK,
 Thanks for the help on and off list. I have done some testing of
individual parts and all are
working. Still havn't fired up the whole thing yet. It will an interesting
challenge and a monster
VTTC.
Thanks,
 James

P.S. I have some large power resistors to use as a dummy load. If they get
warm I guess that is a
good thing.