Capacitors

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

I want to build a tank cap of 28nf or 36nf depending on whether one of my
15/60's can be fixed. I want to make a triggered gap and I believe those
would be the right sizes for a 15/60 or 12/60. I was wondering if using lossy
SWC caps for half the tank cap would outway the benifits of using a triggered
gap? Am I the only person that thinks that many types of dielectrics come out
about even when comparing dielectric constant, lossiness, puncture voltage,
and cost?