Re: Vacumm Pumps Source

Original poster: "tesla by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-paradise-dot-net.nz>

> Two questions:
>
> 1. Did you measure the ultimate pressure you reached?
No, do not have facility but it is quite low. Many years ago at high school
made small plasma tubes sucessfully.

> 2. Did you use a dessicator in the line to the capacitor tank?
 (good idea and easy to implement)
Nope,but H20 vapor should not be a problem I think, any small residual water
vapour can be removed from system later with external low heat in
application of air removal from caps etc. Suspect direction of gas flow does
not encourage inflow of water vapor to system under evacuation.

See other post from plasma globe experimenter too.
Best
Ted L in NZ