Re: web page update new pics of BIGPIG coil

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi Scot,

GEEZE! Beautiful work! My mouth is watering. If anyone hasn't yet stopped
by the web page, do yourself
a favor. Scot, the primary looks really nice. I like the attention to
detail you've taken to put this
coil together. The sand moving away from the 30kv feed is excellent. Pretty
good graphic
representation of the field around the wire.

Great job!

Bart A.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>