Control panel in progres

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Brought the meters home from the lab....HELP!

Ok..I have this grey can about 4"dia and about 6" long with 8 electrical
studs on the back.

Labeled AC MEGAWATTS with a 0 to 30 scale

The label on the side is:

General Electric
A340 Wattmeter
103221ARDR1BKD CW 52?(scratched off)
5Amp 120V 3W?(scratched off)
4R 028?(Scratched off)
50/60hz
220431901

The back terminals are layed out as follows

       O  O
   O   O  O   O
    O        O

ok...next

MEGAVARS

Scale is from in 15 to 0 to out 15

Side label:
General Electric
AB40 VARMETER
cat. 50-   103742AJUK1BED CW     225.4
5 AMP   120 VO(scratch)    4/3WR#P
(SCRATCH)TR 028800
220431801(SCRATCH)
.92KV PK CIRCUIT TO GROUND
WENT LYNN MASS.

Rear connections are layed out as:

   O O
O OOO O
  O   O

Next meter:

POWER FACTOR

Scale is
.5 Lag to 1.0 to .5 Lead

Side label

General Electric
AB40 Power Factor Meter
Cat 50- 103402FCAD1
5 AMP   120 VOLTS  3/4WP3P
50/60hz
SERIAL NO CODE 200466838
.92KV PK CIRCUIT TO GND
WEST LYNN MASS

Connection layout:

O    O
O    O

Ok guys...how do I hook these up? I REALLY want to have them in the new
control panel. :)

I can get PTs, no problem, I only need to know the ratings I need.

Have fun!

Duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek