Re: Wire

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>Original poster: "Jason Matlock by way of Terry Fritz
><twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <matlockjm-at-mediaone-dot-net>
>
>     Hey all,  I was just curious as to the type of wire each of yah uses
>for
>connections between the spark gap, transformer, and cap tank.
>
>-Jason

Control panel to NST's, 10AWG stranded
HV side of NST to tank circuit, 10AWG stranded (sometimes 18kV insulated
neon sign wire, I think it's about 18AWG, we don't use it on the high
powered setups but you can, we're only sucking 120ma though it).

Tank circuit= 2AWG fine stranded "Streetwires" car audio power cable. Call
your local car audio place and ask nicely and they'll give you the trimmings
for free :) This stuff works GREAT and looks very sharp.

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org