Re: Big flex duct

Original poster: "default by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <moya-at-primus.ca>

Chris - If you look under sheet metal in your local Y.Ps check with the
ones who cater to the HVAC industry.
Here in the Toronto area Home Depot uses "Donpark" a local
manufacture/supply house.

By the way I came back to your suggestion with the florescent tube. This
method is the most efficient.
However I had to slip a rod into the tube to stop the spikes from breaking
the glass The tube also acts a a
heat sink.. Produces Nice even Corona and lots of O3 as requested. The key
is surface area.

Cheers Tom

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>