Re: Tesla Coil Bl.. Streamer Load reflects Resistance & LC + Robotics WIN

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

Actually, the battle bots one doesn't allow any type of EMP, radio jamming,
or highvoltage style attacks( they specifically note stunguns). Really isn't
any fun. They really should let anything as long as it isn't dangerous to th
audience.