Re: Q's ? Q's ? Q's ?

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

Hi Sietze,

On 10 Apr 01, at 17:31, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Sietze by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
> <s.van.de.burgt-at-hccnet.nl>

<snip>
> Where do I find the Corum's notes and all the things you mentioned.
> I'm in desparate need for some url's. Would you be so kind to tell me
> some. A search engine give's the most riduculus mess when you search
> on these keywords. My link with the Pupman site god cut of somehow and
> Gozilla imediatly responded with showing me a large list of Tesla.zip
> files on mirror sites who probebly don't had anything to do at all
> with my interrupted download (saved the list though (might be
> interesting to look at some rainy afternoon)). > > Regards, > malcolm
> > More greetings Sietze

They sell their notes and books comercially unfortunately. However,
some of their writings are out on the web. Try:

http://www.ttr-dot-com  (Bill Wysock's website)

for starters. There may be pointers to more information in there. If
nothing comes of it, I may be able to find something I acquired and
no longer have an interest in buried in my modest library.

Regards,
malcolm