Re: IRC

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Nick Graber by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <nickgraber-at-home-dot-com>

> Hello all I was wondering if there was a HV Irc chanel or server that we
could
> be connecting to to chat if not we should see about geting one. It would be
> real cool if we could get together and talk in real time as a large group.
>
> Just a thought
> Nick Graber
> nickgraber-at-home-dot-com

Hi Nick....

It sounds like a great idea to me too ....   we will need four people to
verify with Email addresses
to get a channel to be opened with a Bot to keep rouges from taking over
the channel.   If there is
anyone out there who has previous experience in opening a new channel

contact me  ( Bunnykiller   Scot D )   at bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com  I wouldnt
mind hosting an IRC
channel for us to gather on.

Scot D