Re: IRC

Original poster: "Matt Skidmore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <fox-at-woozle-dot-org>

my friend neale who runs woozle-dot-org (and virtual hosts foxxz-dot-net) has been
running an irc server on his machine for a while. i bet he wouldnt mind
seeing some people use it. no lag, no people to fight with. and if we
needed any changes to accomodate our group he is usually more than happy
to make them.

-fox