Re: Newbie with a few questions...

Hi Mike,

Sounds like the tuning is way way off.

We need to determine the frequencies of the primary and secondary to fix it.

How many turns of wire are one the secondary?

How long is the secondary coil?

What wire gauge is used on the secondary?

What is the size of the top terminal?

What is the primary capacitor value?

What is the diameter of the center hole in the primary?

What is the outside diameter of the primary?

How many turns are on the primary?

What type of spark gap are you using?

Sorry for all the questions but they are needed to determine the frequencies.

Cheers,

	Terry