Re: General Questions

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 4/8/01 3:28:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> In a message dated 4/7/01 4:46:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> writes:
>
> > What are some different methods being used to secure the secondary of the
> >  TC, to the surface that the primary is mounted on?
>
> Wade,

Hi Wade!

For a 4" PVC pipe secondary, a toilet (commode) floor flange works well. My
primary platform is doughnut shaped so it can be raised/lowered w/respect to
secondary. Secondary windings start 6" from bottom of tube to allow for
adjustment. There are many different workable designs. for a first coil, keep
it real simple.

Matt D.