Re: numbers on pigs

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

<<If you are referring to numbers painted on the outside of the can/tank..
yep...kVA>>

yeah, the numbers that are usually painted big in white.

<<100 kVA pig is pretty good sized (bigger than a 55 gal drum)>>

There is a small factory near me that has got 3 pigs up on the pole. 2 are
medium sized, (I don't know the rating) and another slightly larger one that
has like cooling fins on it. It says 100 on it but it's not as big as a 55
gal drum...

anyways, thanks,
Jonathon Reinhart