Re: Variable Cap In Secondary?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <BillEaver-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello all.
I just had to reply. I have not put my variable cap made of old
LP records in the finished pri circuit because the whole thing
is not done yet. I just put the knob on my 50 amp variac. I could
post a picture of the thing if anyone else wants to try making one.
It is  "a few feet long" but it cost only a couple of bucks. Just
picture an old radio tuning cap only bigger.
Denis Despins
KC6TRW