Re: Need Ozone

Original poster: "default by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <moya-at-primus.ca>

Ed

Some people on the list observed less O3 being produced with hotter running
coils - I assume
they are referring to more powerful coils - This observation sounds true if
heat is the number
one killing factor of O3 production - Both of these tidbits can be found in
more detail in the
archive section of the list - Sounds like smaller or less powerful coil
have the potential to
produce more O3 since there is less heat to eat up the O3.

Cheers

Tom

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>