Re: Need Ozone

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

ralph,
i will say here that if i run my coils without a fan pulling the ozonius
maximus out of my tc room, my house plants suffer terribly.
the leaves get a dry "burnt" look around the fringes almost like they
are frost bitten.
in fact i have an avocado tree i started and was doing very well, in my
testing of the triggered gap i neglected opening the window, now it has
these burns on the largest leaves. i think i will put pics on my site on
a page called, "bad ozone".
also as an unofficial statement, it seems ozone has a killing effect to
mosquito's. i've had the door open in the evening and let many squitos
in, i ran my coil and then found dead bugs all over my bench?
i also have honey bee's living in one wall of my house, one winter i ran
my coils allot and it seems the hf causes them to want out, i found
thousands dead in the snow by there hole in the wall the next day, dead
in the snow?
many strange things here,
marc