Re: Conductive paint?

Original poster: "bob golding by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <yubba-at-clara-dot-net>

Hi Troy,
    I think the copper paste you are referring to is  called "copper
slip" here in the UK. It is
sold in auto parts shops for high temp lubrication such as on brakes and
manifold studs. I have a
tube so will do some experiments  and see what happens.

cheers
bob golding

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Troy Peterson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tpeterso-at-home-dot-com>