Re: Two layer primary

In a message dated 9/14/00 4:50:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

Mark,

That seems like a good idea.  I was thinking of that too.
Another approach would be to make the top layer flat, and the
bottom layer inclined down and outward (incline the bottom layer
instead of the top layer).  Another way would be to incline them
both to the same degree, the top one would be an inverted cone,
the bottom one a normal cone, so both would have the incline,
but neither would incline that much which may discourage sparks from
striking the primary from the toroid.

John Freau
---