Re: ahhh.. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mike,  I had the same experience with the MMC's and it drove me nuts
trying to figure out where the problem was.  I did find that I was using
sets of caps that were perhaps borderline for the Tesla tank circuit.  I
then went on to the barium titanate caps and had good luck with them.
However, they are quite expensive and I have been writing Terry and the
list for possible MMC units for my future coils. I have gotten a lot of
positive comments about the MMC's from the list.  Anyway, what kind of
caps are you using?  They may be the problem just as my earlier attempts
at MMC's were doomed by inadequate cap ratings, even though I used
many,many caps in a string.  I also had a lot of inter-arcing between the
caps with no carbon tracking and the blown out caps drove me nuts when I
tried to figure out which ones were shorted or open.  I think Terry has
the avenue on the caps you will need and I think you should log onto his
website for a better idea. You need a good quality cap for the MMC
strings.    If you already have good quality caps in your strings, then
maybe you have one or two defective caps that you will have to find and
swap out to get your coil running.     Al.