Where oh where has my variac gone...

     A gentleman in Cincinnati was kind enough to retrieve a variac from a
     theater which was being torn down.  I never picked up the variac from
     him as its retrieval was contemporanious with several personal
     tragedies (death of several family members and my house burning up).
     I lost track of this gentleman's name, and would like to pick up the
     variac if it is still available.  I am now back in my home, and would
     like to resume Tesla-related activities.  If you are the gentleman
     with the variac, or know of whom I speak, please reply directly to my
     email address or call 937-426-8607.

     Thank you,
     Aric Rothman