RE: More photos

marc...ROFL.
I hate to say this but it began when my dad taught me all his wood working
skills when I was 7. No joke. I guess it was inate geekness (eh Chris?)
But as I jokingly say, if it doesn't work, at least it looks good. I got
lucky and it looks good and it works.
I don't have many power tools other than a very old electric B&D drill and a
30 yr old radial arm saw for most of the cutting. I bought melamine shelving
at Home Despot for convenience. All the rest is filing (lots), sanding (more
more more) hack sawing and careful layout. And hundreds of trips to the
local Ace Hardware.
Do you need the Band-Aid logo from my computer CD?

Appreciate the comment.

Ted

Subject: Re: More photos

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

ted,
this is a fine looking system! between yours and terry's find cabinetry
skills, my modified, worm eaten tv stand system looks like doodoo? i
think i'll by a big Tupperware container and stick it over the whole
thing and paint a big Band-Aid on it?
marc