RE: blown NST's

Hi Sundog,

	If your running an LTR cap with safety gaps.  I would think you are doing
everything right and the NST will not blow.

	I keep hearing of occasional cooked sync motors.  What cooked your motor?
I would think the motor would be fairly blowup proof.  Do we need to think
up some things to protect motors too??

Cheers,

	Terry