RE: FIRST LIGHT

Hi Ed and thank you for the kind words. As I've said before, (and newbies,
please take note) I could not have done it without reading and re-reading
everything on the list and the archives and all the generousity of the
experts who answered all my questions.

BTW, the first light photo is a FILM exposure Minolta Maxxum (no megapixels
yet). 30 feet away with f/8 and about 8 seconds. ASA 200 Fuji film.

http://www.flash-dot-net/~ford29/tesla/firstlight.jpg

And also all the SAFETY words are first and foremost.

Ted (AKA Dr. Tedlsa...Haunted House name :^) )