[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tesla coil injury?
- To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
- Subject: Re: Tesla coil injury?
- From: Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>
- Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 22:21:05 -0600
- Delivered-To: fixup-tesla-at-pupman-dot-com-at-fixme
- In-Reply-To: <3f.aaf4be9.27014a4f-at-aol-dot-com>
Just to follow up... I wrote two e-mails to OSC inquring about this but I
got no response...
At 08:39 PM 9/25/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>I recently heard that one of the employees at the Orlando Science Center was
>seriously injured while operating their Tesla coil. Has anyone heard the
>details of this?