From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2000 2:35 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Cap question.

Original poster: Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>

Hi Tom,

	When you put the smaller caps in with these large caps, the smaller
ones
will eat all the stress.  The big caps will act much like a short and see
little of the voltage.  Thus, they probably are not too good for the
average tesla coil :-(

Cheers,

	Terry