Re: MMC Cap astonishing!! YAY!!

Hi Garry.  Congratulations on your MMC cap. success!  These MMC strings
are definitely on my 'things to do list'!   I never had any luck with the
MMC's in the past, but it was because I used inferior types of caps and
voltage ratings,  also I did not use the properly constructed type of
'little' caps in my strings and they punctured through instead of
healing.  I am much encouraged by the posts of users of the list and
their experience's with the MMC strings!  They are way more cheaper than
those doorknob caps I am using.  AL.