RE: Apartment coilers beware!

Original poster: "Garry Freemyer" <Garry-at-NDFC-dot-com>

You got off lucky with the fire department. Here in the town I live in, they
can make YOU pay $250 if the fire department has to come to your house.

I too live in an apartment but I'm pretty lucky so far. I get sparks about 2
feet long, I got filters on the chord to the wall. I cannot sink a grounding
rod. They would have a cow and kittens if I tried.

I cannot unpot an NST either. Flammable materials are not allowed.

I cannot even do work on my car, not even so much as an oil change.

I cannot wash my car either!!

However, I'm lucky that nothing needs resetting when I run my coil, I don't
even see interference on my TV in the next room. Not a snowflake.

I run it little but I sure well understand your desire to move.