Original poster: Clearspring1-at-aol-dot-com

Hi Chip,

>  The November archives have the email addresses obscured to prevent spam
>  harvesters from getting them.  The disadvantage is that you don't know who
>  posted the messages.  Let me know what you think about this practice.

Personally I find the authorship invaluable, and sometimes search by author
as well as subject.  It seems clear to me that posts by some of the
heavyweights warrant greater scrutiny than those of lightweights such as
myself :-)  I hope there is a way to keep this information...

Michael Tandy