Maxwell .03uf 35 KV caps

    Well I had one person that did not send their payment for 2 of the caps,
nor has responded via a follow up E-Mail that they intend to. So, I have a box
with two caps in it begging for a new home. The first taker for $220.00 plus
$10.00 shipping can adopt them.
    The details about the caps can be found at http:www.vortexia-dot-com/coil  Look
at the bottom of the page for the items for sale.
    Incidentally, Maxwell has been taken over by General Atomics and it seems
that they have discontinued most of the caps that are useful for medium to
medium large sized coils. I tried to obtain further specs on these caps and was
told that they have been discontinued, according to Maxwell's site when I first
offered these caps they were the state of the art ( a lot changes in a couple
of weeks evidently)

        Thanks,
                    Jason Zuberer