New Orleans coil anyone???

 I was contacted by a gentleman requesting the use of my coil for a film
being produced in NEW. He appeared to be very sincere and was willing to
rent it for a week of filming. I replied that I would be willing to help
in some way provided there was no alternative in his local area of New
Orleans that he could contact, and to work with. So if any of you folks
with a medium performance coil live in the NEW area, please contact him
at:

Eric Pierson
504-276-2888
ep4prez-at-aol-dot-com

I believe he is looking for a fairly well made coil aesthetically, and
one that is not over about 5' high and with an output of from 4' to 6'
on the discharges. I am only gathering this from a conversation I had
with him and not by any specific requirement that he told me of. If
anybody can help him, please contact him ASAP. He would like to finish
this up by the end of this year if possible. Thanks

Un-Terry