From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2000 9:39 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: "B&W" Spark-Pic's + Rotary

Original poster: "Kurt Schraner" <k.schraner-at-datacomm.ch>

Hi all,

pictures of my new SRSG, and some sparks of big coil "Black &
White" can now be seen in the web. I've finally updated my
Homepage:

http://home.datacomm.ch/k.schraner/index.htm

The quickest way to see the new stuff, is probably by clicking
the "NEW!" blinker on my entry page, and then following the few
links. Hope you enjoy!

Cheers, Kurt Schraner