Re: My new coil!

Hi Luc,

At 10:55 PM 11/12/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi all
>
>This lab is at 10 minutes from home, my job permitted me to visit it  a couple
>of time, but that a shame the provincial and federal government cut big part
>of the subvention and the lab need to close many department . Example: they
>have a Tokamac ( small fusion experimental reactor ) this department is
>totally close.
>
>A bit out of subject excuse me but I'm really angry about it !!!
>
>Luc Benard

Well...  At least your country still has a government! ;-)))

If they aren't using the lab, maybe you could run you coil there on week
ends!  :-))  Wow!  what a neat place to play in!!

But on the serious side...  Do you know if that is really a Tesla coil or a
voltage divider on steroids?  It does not seem to have all the guts needed
for a coil but looks like a giant voltage probe to me.?.?.

Cheers,

	Terry