Re: My new coil!

Hi all

This lab is at 10 minutes from home, my job permitted me to visit it  a couple
of time, but that a shame the provincial and federal government cut big part
of the subvention and the lab need to close many department . Example: they
have a Tokamac ( small fusion experimental reactor ) this department is
totally close.

A bit out of subject excuse me but I'm really angry about it !!!

Luc Benard