Re: Tungsten

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Jason Johnson" <hvjjohnson13-at-hotmail-dot-com>
>
> Does anyone know where I can get some cheap 1/4" tungsten, or tungsten
carbide
> rod?

snipperzzz...

Hi Jason ..

instead of trying to find 1/4" tungsten rod that is almost impossible to find
............ try the local dart shop or sporting shop and pick up a set of
tungsten
darts, remove the point shaft ( cut or grind off)  and WALA  heavy duty
tungsten
spark gap material :)  they come in widths from 3/16 to 5/16" ( altho the wider
they are the shorter they get) plus the base of them are threaded already (
i think
its a 10-32 thread).

Scot D