[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CD's

Hi Bryan and all,

Don't mind my first response. I thought you were talking about a cap instead
of a cap... Get it?

I found a perfect way to get writ of the metal on a CD: just put some sticky
tape on it and tear it off. With a little luck you will take the metal off
also! Works great!

Hope this helps more...

Ruud de Graaf