[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Florida Mini-Teslathon

Just a reminder for everyone that we're having the Florida Mini-Teslathon on
June 3rd in Safety Harbor, FL (next to Clearwater).  Everyone is invited,
and please bring any coils you would like to show off, or parts, etc. you
may want to sell or trade.  We will have both 240v, 30A and 120v, 15A
available to demonstrate your coils (big or small, working or not), and/or
other apparatus.  We will provide food (hamburgers and hotdogs) and
beverages (sodas, etc.).  Please RSVP either by e-mail or otherwise (please
include your power requirements) to:

David L. McKinnon
D&M's High Voltage
P.O. Box 24002
Tampa, FL  33623
(813) 784-8165

E-mail:  DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-gte-dot-net
Webpage:  http://home-dot-netcom-dot-com/~davmckin/DMsIndex.htm

So far we have 5 confirmed and 2 hopefuls!!!