Subject: CD's
Author:  Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> at INTERNET
Date:    5/22/00 11:42 AM

Original Poster: "Bryan Miller" <ftbll-at-MailAndNews-dot-com>

Hello all,
I was looking for something to cap off my secondary. It is a 4.5" od pvc pipe.
I was at the time playing with some aol cds and realized that they were the
perfect dimensions. Would there be any problems with using them? I would epoxy
a few together to get a more durable cap. Thanks for the help!

Bryan Miller