[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Building a new RF ground, and open for suggestions

I would think simply placing a wire in a swimming pool would be a good
ground.  Just the size of the thing would represent a very large
capacitance that a coil would not charge to any great potential.  The
leakage to "ground" of such a thing would be very high no matter what...

Cheers,

	Terry