[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Seconday form length question

> Original Poster: "Bob Berg" <berg_bob-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi Bob,
Don't think it would hurt performance at all.
As far as auto-adjusting the secondary, well, lot's of people have considered
it but I haven't heard of anyone actually doing it. Of course it could be done
in a miriad of ways (pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical (threaded rod, cam
design, etc..). I never got around to it yet, but if you give it a go, please
report back. The only concern I have is to keep the operator and device
actuating the motion out of harms way (electrically) should the unforseen
occur.

Bart