[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: heater on toroid

Just be sure they are secured very well to the toroid and that it is
secured well to the secondary.  Maybe I'm paranoid but I could see the
intense heat causing the burning sparklers to work loose and fall.  I
imagine one of those would immediately destroy most parts of a TC if it
hit them.  I could also see a panicked operator not take the usual
precautions and end up getting zapped trying to save his coil from a
burning sparkler!

<safety freak mode off> ;)

-Stan