From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2000 8:32 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: heater on toroid / alternative

Original Poster: "Alex Crow" <user-at-alexcrow.clara-dot-net>

Dale

Couldn't the power of an arc emanating from the radioactive source cause
particles or vapor of Americium to be blasted into the atmosphere? I don't
mean to put the kybosh on the idea, but since my coil will blast the
Aluminium off CDs in less than 1 second...

Alex