[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Capacitors, coils, xformers, oh my....

For a small coil, not much, BUT be darn sure to discuss it thoroughly
with your teachers and/pr administrators beforehand. I have gotten myself
into a whole mess of trouble by not check with the "authorities" before
toting some small HV stuff to school with me one day...

Grayson Dietrich
http://www.electrophile.8m-dot-com

On Mon, 20 Mar 2000 20:18:38 -0700 Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> writes:
> Original Poster: Fucian-at-aol-dot-com
>
> Hi ,I was wondering about bringing a tesla coil to school as a
> science
> project!What kinda safety would i need to practice?

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/get/tagj.