[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

copper grounding strips

Hello everyone!

I wanted to let you all know that I have available copper strip for
grounding, etc...
It is .009 thick, 5/8" wide and comes in 100' rolls. It has a paper backing
that can be peeled off to reveal a self stick adhesive on the copper. this is
soft copper, and can be soldered to, and easily punctured for use with screws
and ring/spade terminals if you wish. With this, a copper grounding buss can
be attatched to coils, or anything else. It is rated as equivalent to 14 ga
wire. I'm certain that there are many creative uses for this.
If anyone is interested, I will sell it at my cost of $54.00 per 100' roll.
You would need to pay the shipping, which is not included in the price.Please
E-mail me off list if anyone could use this stuff.

Chris Walton
CTCDW-at-AOL-dot-com