[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: UV Detection methods was Ultraviolet light from brush discharge.

Sounds to me like a case of retinal persistence.  If one looks at the very
bright spark gap and then turns off the lights, it's not surprising that
you'd see an after-image of the gap.  Kind of like the purple dots you see
after a camera flash goes off in your face.

Gary Lau
Waltham, MA USA