[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ultraviolet light from brush discharge.

Hi,

Please see the following URL in re Ozone:
http://www.esb.ucp.pt/bungah/disinfec/ozprod.htm

Also note that anyone familiar with Hard UV, such as used in sterilizing
aparatus, will know that Ozone is produced. I also believe that the higher
temperature from a CW discharge may lend it to produce more NOx then Spark
TC's.

Regards,

David Trimmell