[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Ultraviolet light from brush discharge.

Hi Terry,

I don't know what a CW coil really is other than a continous wave.
However my eyes hurt and do feel damaged from looking at my regular
TC (1/4 wave I think).  My sister is a eye doctor, so when she
gets back to work I am going to have her check my eyes out.  I used
to have 20/20 with no problems, I will see if that has changed over
the past 3 months of playing.

Cheers,
Bill Parn