[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re[2]: NST's ARE ALL DEADLY !!!!!!!!

On Sat, 04 Mar 2000 13:03:57 -0700 Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> writes:
> Original Poster: "Christopher Boden" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>
<snip>

> Also, while walking to the car holding the secondary coil, I got bit
> 5
> times. Even AFTER we connected the top and bottom leads together and
>
> grounded it out for a few seconds. Both of these have us stumped,

The charge on the secondary exists on the outer surface, on top of
whatever sealer you used on it. Shorting the windings really does
nothing, like adding an additional connection from one plate of a
capacitor back to iteslf.

Or so i se it.

Grayson Dietrich
http://www.electrophile.8m-dot-com

> though we
> think the Ground in the park may be floating a bit.
>
> Chris "Sparky" Boden
> The Geek Group
> www.geekgroup-dot-org

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!